We at Overcome Wellness & Recovery respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of the information you provide to us while using this website and its services.
Overcome Wellness & Recovery shall insure the privacy of all clients at all sites.
- Overcome Wellness & Recovery shall inform all clients of the Notice of Privacy Practices and make available upon request to all individuals as specified in this policy.
- Overcome Wellness & Recovery shall retain copies of the notices Overcome Wellness & Recovery issues, including the original and subsequent revisions. Copies may be printed or electronic, and shall be retained for at least six years from the date the notice was created or was last in effect, whichever is later.
- Overcome Wellness & Recovery shall not use or disclose protected health information in a manner inconsistent with Overcome Wellness & Recovery Notice of Privacy Practices or those practices described in Overcome Wellness & Recovery HIPAA Policies and Procedures Addendum.
- Overcome Wellness & Recovery shall promptly revise and distribute the Notice whenever there is a material change in a privacy practice as stated in the Notice. This could include a change to uses or disclosures, the individual’s rights, Overcome Wellness & Recovery legal duties, or other privacy practices.
- Revisions to the Notice shall not be implemented prior to the effective date of the revised notice, except as required by law.
- Overcome Wellness & Recovery shall make the Notice available on request to any person or individuals as specified in this policy.
- Overcome Wellness & Recovery shall provide the notice to clients:
- No later than the date of first service delivery, including services delivered electronically;
- If the individual is a client prior to the compliance date of the HIPAA regulations, no later than the date of first service delivery after the compliance date;
- In an emergency treatment situation, as soon as reasonably practicable after the emergency treatment situation.
- Overcome Wellness & Recovery shall make a good faith effort to obtain written acknowledgment of receipt of the Notice. If not obtained, Overcome Wellness & Recovery shall document his/her good faith efforts to obtain written acknowledgment and the reason why it was not obtained.
- In an emergency treatment situation Overcome Wellness & Recovery is not required to obtain written acknowledgment of receipt of the Notice.
- Overcome Wellness & Recovery shall post the notice in a clear and prominent location where individuals seeking services can reasonably read the Notice.
- Whenever the Notice is revised, the revised Notice shall be made available and posted as described in this policy.
TECHNOLOGIES UTILIZED TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR WEBSITE EXPERIENCE
We use various technologies to collect information about your visit to our Site and to enhance and customize your experience on our Site.
Information Collected by Web Servers
Our Web servers and Web servers of third-party vendors (discussed below) automatically collect certain non-personally identified information, such as the pages a user visits, and the domain name of a user’s Internet service provider. We use this information to measure traffic and usage patterns. The servers also may log Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes, as well as for aggregate site usage statistics. Also, in some instances, we may use IP address logs to anonymously track session and website usage and behaviors. We do not share this information with other organizations nor do we link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. However, outside vendors (as discussed below) also may collect this information and use it for their own purposes.
You may opt-out of Google Analytics Advertising Features. Please see the following link for details: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their browsers to let third parties know that they do not want to be tracked online. You can disable or enable this setting by changing the DNT settings in your browser. We do not track users over time and across third party websites, and therefore do not respond to DNT signals, and except in the case of analytics cookies as described above, our Site limits tracking to the internal uses described above. New Day Recovery does not authorize the collection of personally identifiable information about users for third party use through advertising technologies without user consent. However, some third-party sites, including potentially those that have content embedded on this Site or to which this Site links, may keep track of your browsing activities and may set cookies on your browser. Please review their privacy policies to understand how you may be tracked. As noted, since our Site does not respond to DNT signals you may have set in your browser, we cannot fully control what third parties may do.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW WE USE IT
The Site allows users to choose to provide us with personal information. If you post comments or engage in discussions on certain interactive sections of the Site, or sign up for email updates, you may be asked to provide personal information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, etc.). We do not seek to collect, process or store any sensitive personal information from you while using the Site, including personal information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership and the processing of information concerning health or sex life. We will only collect such personal information where required by applicable law or as necessary for a purpose which you expressly request and consent to. However, you can still visit the Site anonymously. If you prefer that we not collect any personal information from you, please do not provide us with such information. Also, if you prefer that we not contact you in the future through use of this contact information, please do not provide us with such information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please note that we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Future Contact from Overcome Wellness & Recovery
The information that you provide to us may be used to complete and support the immediate activity requested, administer and run the Site, improve the Site, contact you if necessary or requested and comply with any requirements of law. The information may also be used to contact you in the future about Overcome Wellness & Recovery news as well as various events, reports, publications, functions, activities and opportunities.
Unless you give permission, your email address and other personal information will not be shared with any organization outside of Overcome Wellness & Recovery other than certain third-party vendors (as discussed below). You may inform us at any time if you would like to cancel a subscription and/or have your contact information deleted from our records.
INFORMATION WE SHARE AND WITH WHOM WE SHARE IT
We will not provide your personal information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you – or for any other reason – without your express consent.
In the event that the activities of Overcome Wellness & Recovery are merged, sold or otherwise transferred, user information, including personal information, generally is and may be one of the business assets transferred in those transactions. By submitting your information on the Site, you agree that your data may be transferred to outside parties in these circumstances.
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection
We may disclose any information we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process (including, but not limited to, in response to a subpoena) or governmental request. In addition, we may disclose any information when we believe, in our sole discretion, disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with suspected or actual illegal activity.
We may share your personal information, if needed, to protect the security or confidentiality of our records.
Third-party vendors we use in providing our Site may have access to and use anonymous information related to your visit to our Site, such as your IP address. These companies most often use non-personally identifiable information generated during your visits to this and other websites to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or a third-party web beacon to collect this information. In addition to setting cookies on your browser, they may also read cookies that are already there.
Access to Our Site via Third-Party Accounts or Links
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE LINKS AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
You can access information published to these sites without having an account with or subscribing to these third-party services. If you access one of these sites without an account, none of your personal information will be seen by New Day Recovery. If you do subscribe to one of these services and your account name, online profile or comments you make reveal personal information, we will not use, maintain or share that information outside Overcome Wellness & Recovery. Since our social media content is available to the general public, if you make a comment on a social media site, any information in your comment, as well as your profile name and any other public profile information, will be available to the general public to see.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit your personal information.
All sensitive information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database. This database is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems who are required to keep the information confidential.
You may choose not to receive mail or email communications from us by emailing us at [email protected]
If you have questions, concerns or comments about our privacy policies or practices, we would like to know what they are, so we can address them. Please contact us at 877-644-2855 or email us at [email protected]